It is the question that every business owner always faces. You already have a high-quality website, fancy goods/products, and a motivated team ready to work.
There is only one question - how to increase traffic and conversion on the site? Do you dream of a service that focuses specifically on your target audience and encourages them to click on the right keywords?
Such a service already exists, and this is Google Ads.
Google Ads is the name of Google’s pay-per-click (PPC) platform, which allows companies to obtain information about Google resources. The most common type of Google Ads ad is the search ad, which appears on the google search engine results page for searches relevant to the advertiser’s products and services—but many businesses also use Google Ads to run display ads, shopping ads, YouTube ads, and more. All this together creates the Google Display Network, making up nearly 90% of ALL internet users.
Google Display ads communicate across all devices and media platforms, featuring an effective combination of placement, contextual and audience targeting tools to help you find, reach and connect with your audience more efficiently than ever before.
Google ads are those sites or products that you:
- See at the very top of the search, and they are marked with the word "ad." It's called "Google search ads".
- May be seen in a wide variety of external third-party websites that have agreed to serve Google ads. Google display ads can be in text, image, video, or rich media format and can be targeted in a variety of ways, such as audiences and remarketing.
- You see Google Shopping ads in the regular search results and shopping tab. These ads work differently than regular search ads because you can't target keywords. Instead, you maintain a detailed catalogue of your products and Google will match them with search queries. However, you can tell Google which specific keywords you don't want your ads to show for.
- Since YouTube is owned by Google, advertising on YouTube is done through Google Ads. You can create video, text or display ads that appear during and before the video and elsewhere on the platform.
Running a Google Ads campaign is the perfect way to drive more traffic to your site, which will turn into conversions.
Marketing agency has collected for you five benefits of Google ads, thanks to which you can build a high-quality ad campaign and get incredible results thanks to it.
So, what is the benefit of using a Google Ads campaign for your business?
1. More Traffic
Google processes more than 5 billion queries per day. Imagine what a huge number that is. And the beauty of it is that many people are looking for specific products and want to buy them.
You gain access to this huge audience when you advertise with Google Ads. After all, your ads can be shown not only in search results - it's also on YouTube, Gmail mailboxes, and much more.
2. More Conversions
People who click on online advertisements are 50% more likely to make a purchase. This is mainly because companies in advertising use keywords with the highest buying intent. For example, the key "buy a tablet" will not be relevant due to its high prevalence, while the "best Android tablet in 2021" increases the chances of buying your particular product.
People who search for a product using similar keywords are already ready to buy it, and they will not explore the market and ask for the price. They came for it and are ready to buy it.
Negative keywords list let you exclude search terms from your campaigns and help you focus on only the keywords that matter to your customers. Better targeting can put your ad in front of interested users and increase your return on investment (ROI).
Keywords are the lifeblood of online ads and SEO. Almost every Google and SEO campaign starts and ends with keywords. Which begs the question: how many keywords should I use?
And what about those potential buyers who are not yet ready to make a purchase? Use remarketing to target people who have previously visited your site but didn't make a purchase. Give them unique and compelling offers with remarketing.
3. Precise Targeting
Access to a large number of audiences is undoubtedly a good thing. But it is even better when this access is to the right audience. This is another huge advantage of Google ads. You can use demographic filters in targeting, such as gender, age, location, interests, etc. You can also target your brand's most relevant (effective) keywords, increasing the likelihood of a purchase.
4. Faster Results
Quick results - this is how you can characterize a Google ads campaign.
It's not like SEO, where you must spend a lot of time getting the first results. With SEO, you first develop the content, then build the links, then promote it - it's just as effective, but the climb up in the search is slow. By the way, if you want to become an expert in SEO and see your most important SEO metrics, this service will help you a lot
With the help of Google ads, thanks to keywords and landing page promotion, you can get traffic and conversions several dozen times faster.
5. Remarketing capabilities
Google Ads remarketing is a form of online advertising that allows websites to show targeted ads to users who have already visited your site. Past visitors will see these ads when they browse the web, watch YouTube videos, or read news sites. It helps to build brand awareness and encourage visitors to come back again and again.
Remarketing, also known as retargeting, can significantly increase your conversion rate and ROI. This is because past site visitors who are already familiar with your brand are much more likely to become customers or take other valuable actions on your site.
uawc.agency prepared an in-depth guide for you, so you know everything about Google ads remarketing and how to improve it.
Google Ads is ideal for your business, but only if you constantly improve your approach and analyze the results in detail.
Let's shortly summarize everything you learned today in this article and let's make sure we know why use Google Ads is important:
- Google ads is a great way to get good traffic in a short amount of time.
- By properly setting up filters, Google ads can understand the user's intentions and show him the most relevant ads.
- Due to the huge number of sites that use Google products, targeting this campaign brings great results.
- Only in symbiosis with SEO, Google Ads will bring truly organic reach and customers, don't forget about it. Optimizing your site for SEO doesn’t have to be complicated. SEO Checklist walk you through the process step-by-step, so you’re ready to climb the search engine rankings.
- Google ads are easy to track, scale and measure.
- Remarketing will help you win back lost customers and increase your brand awareness.